11/18/2010

TBL, G1 - It's a Faire Life

This is the first "real" chapter in The Birch Legacy. So welcome, and enjoy!

Well, as Cleantha has a Green Thumb, her first order of business was to start a garden. And Riverview is almost made for just that! Cleantha headed down to the Azalea Gardens to get some fruit and vegetables for the garden. She then hurried off to the library to actually learn HOW to garden, and signed up as a self-employed gardener at City Hall. Her first couple of days were very simple and boring, like those of any legacy sims. She gardened and painted and slowly gained skills in both.
But, Cleantha is a Hopeless Romantic and it wasn't long before she (and I!) wanted someone for her to share life with (and bring in an heir.)
So when she met a certain George Dean, it wasn't long before sparks flew between them. (and their zodiac signs were compatible. Love that new feature, by the way!)
Anyways, Cleantha was being her usual Hopeless Romantic corny sim, and it didn't take long for her to get George Dean to propose. (I forgot that if he proposed, that would mean his name as the last one... I fixed it later, when their children were both teenagers xD)
Well, George moved in, and his LTW was changed. No way am I having 5 kids in the first generation. It's just not happening. Sorry, George. Your biggest dream is now to become an International Super Spy.

It was also right around this time that Late Night decided to make them both celebrities... For what? Being a gardener and a secret superspy no one's supposed to know about? Good job. But, it happened because Cleantha became good friends with Ginny McDermott, the other farmer, who was just a one-star celebrity. For... being a farmer? Figures that would happen in Riverview.
And, well, that caused Cleantha to become a one-star celebrity too. From here, it all just kind of spun out of control. When George moved in, they were suddenly both 2-star celebrities, and when they got married, 3-star. I have no idea why...
Of course there is upsides; sometimes, stores send you things, like the much needed stove.
But the downside... Now paparazzis watch them in their sleep.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hey there! I found this via my stats thing... and I have a soft spot for legacies! I love the fairy idea and the set from the store is super cool.

    Don't you love how celebrities are completely flippin' RANDOM? EA progression automatically doles out celebrity status to random sims when new hoods/pre-LN hoods are played. You'd think they'd at least try to track down charismatic or sims with tons of friends. /facepalm

    I laughed at the paparazzi watching them sleep... the downside to living outside!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hey! Oh, I didn't know that happened, haha. But, I guess it's a good thing that you found it! :) This is my first sims-story type blog, the first time I'm actually writing a story, hehe. So bear over with me! And thanks!

    I KNOW. Arghh. It makes me so annoyed! In Riverview, Ginny McDermott ended up being a 3-star celebrity... and Jon Lessen, the only kind of FAMOUS person, was not even a one-star. (he did end up as a vampire though xD) They should definitely have a system where it's charistmatic/high in their careers/rich people who become famous.

    Haha, yea the paparazzi watched them EVERY. SINGLE. NIGHT. Can you imagine the headlines? Hehe...

    SvarSlet