11/18/2010

TBL, G1 - A Fairytale Wedding

Last we left off, George had just proposed marriage to Cleantha, and like you can see in this pic, they are in
the process of getting married. It wasn't a big party, but they did rent the Gazebo and invited some friends; Ginny, George's co-workers, and his dad. (And, well, the ever-present party crashers.)

"C'mon son, bust a move!"
They had some nice food and danced all night. It was nice, although I am a little creeped out by the way George is dancing with his dad... Awkward.

"Throwing up just makes me so hungry..."
It didn't take long for them to get onto the baby/heir making, and soon, Cleantha was pregnant and glowing, full-on with morning sicknesses. A LOT of morning sickness, may I add. As in, three times a day. I'm sorry, Cleantha.

Cleantha: Shut up. If I wasn't controlled by you...

But you are! Yay. Let's keep going...

Cleantha's pregnancy went fairy well besides that. She tended to her garden...

George fixed the ever-breaking objects in the house, and even took up gardening...

"It's so peaceful."
Is it just me, or does a police man watering plants early in the morning look... well...

George: Serene? Helpful? Strong?

Sure, George... Whatever ya say.

Here you can see Cleantha, peacefully pregnant and painting. She never paints anything worthy of hanging in the house, though.

Cleantha: Excuse me!

Well, sure, your paintings are cute. But hun, we need something GREEN for this house. Or floral.

Cleantha: Well, what if I'm getting sick of all this green? I never asked to be a FAIRY! I have rights, you know!

Hah, not when you became my founder! You are officially under my command.
The day finally arrived and George was freaking out. Cleantha, though? Not so much.

Cleantha: Sigh... Let's just get this over with. And George, PLEASE stop screaming. You're hurting my ears.

And... Check back later for info on the Gen 2 heir!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yay, babies! I love how when a single sim goes into labor, the entire house clamors around her and screams... 'cause that's sooo helpful.

    When will legacy sims learn their place? They'll dance on their heads if we tell them to! It's the crux of being in a legacy. ;)

    SvarSlet
  2. Yepp... Sims do alotta crazy things. Like when there's a fire, of course they all decide to run down so they can STAND RIGHT NEXT TO IT.

    You're right. Legacy sims are the worst. They always think they have rights or something. Haha. Keep dreaming.

    SvarSlet