11/17/2010

The Birch Legacy - Intro


Hello... I wasn't sure if I was going to write about this legacy, but I've gotten to 2nd generation of young adults, which rarely happens, hehe. So, welcome to a very tiny sneak peak of the Birch Legacy...
Meet the founder, Cleantha Birch. Cleantha means "Lovely Blossom", and if you haven't noticed, she is a fairy! Yes, I decided to do a fairy legacy, as I just downloaded the fairy set from the Sims 3 Store. Which is definetely worth it, by the way. It's the first time I've bought simPoints, but I'm happy with what I got. And... I don't know why, but I've always had this weird obsession with everything fairie.
Anyways, Cleantha Loves the Outdoors, has a Green Thumb, is Good and a Hopeless Romantic, and Artistic, with a LTW of the Perfect Garden. Her zodiac sign is virgo.

And, sadly, I'm going to have to leave you now... Here's a pic of her starter home in Riverview!
More to come.


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar